2 hour Snorkel with the Seals
An adventure with Australia’s friendliest of locals swimming with the Australian Fur Seals. In the sheltered shallows of Port Phillip Bay you can interact with these beautiful creatures in their natural habitat. Revel in the stunning views of the coastline before enjoying the dip of a lifetime!
per adult from
What's included :
- Snorkelling equipment
- Guided Activities
- Optional presentations from qualified naturalists
- 2 hour of boating and snorkelling fun
What's excluded :
- Additional purchases from the cafe or gift shop
- Underwater cameras
An adventure with Australia’s friendliest of locals!
Embark on an unforgettable underwater adventure, snorkelling with the Australian Fur Seals!
The Australian Fur Seals is one of our most popular and loved animal encounters. Leaving Sorrento Pier behind we zoom out to the shallow waters of the Chinaman’s Hat, a purpose-built platform where over 100 resident local seals are sleeping in the sun, the boat is anchored and the shallow clear waters surrounding the boat are full of friendly, fun and inquisitive juvenile seals.
See giant smooth rays glide beneath on the sandy seabed, whilst seals dart back and forth right in front, eager to swim and dive with you.
Tours depart from Sorrento Pier at varied times due to the tide, so check out each day and find a departure that suits!
Departure Point :Sorrento Pier, Esplanade, Sorrento VIC 3943, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Moonraker Dolphin Swims is an accredited COVID safe tourism business.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.