2-hour Sunrise at Duy Hai fish market from Hoi An
The amazing tour of sunrise Duy Hai fish market gives you a great chance to explore the very natural beauty of Hoi An. Joining in this tour, you will definitely admire these incredibly beautiful sceneries at sunrise as well as know more about the peaceful daily life of Vietnamese people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Tourist boat
- Welcome drink
- Local food (Mi Quang)
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoi An, Hoi An, Quang Nam Province
You will be picked up at your hotel at about 5.a.m (the pickup time is flexible upon request) by an experienced tourist guide and join in a bicycle tour or to get ready for a trip exploring sunrise fish market.
After traveling 20 minutes by car, your first stop is at Thuan Tinh pier. From here, you will get onboard of a tourist boat to get access to Duy Hai fish market. While traveling by boat, you should not forget to bring your camera with you because of so many available photo shooting opportunities. Admiring these spectacular sceneries at sunrise will be one of your unforgettable memories.
Once coming to Duy Hai fish market, you will see different kinds of fish, crab, shrimp and snail. Therefore, you will know more about the diversity of marine creatures. After that, you can spend time enjoying Mi Quang – the stunning regional food.
Finally, you will go back to your hotel when the tour ends at about 7.5.a.m.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.