2-hour tandem kayak rental
Enjoy a full 2-hour tandem kayak rental along Haleiwa Bay and the Anahulu stream -- home of the Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles. The river is calm, yet no mosquitos. You will be surrounded by beautiful lush surroundings along the riverbank, and will also be able to paddle along the bay as well, passing over coral reefs and enjoying the view of the coastline from the water.
We are the original stand up paddle school on Oahu's North Shore, making people happy for 11 years now. Come “Paddle” for a great cause: a portion of our profits go toward Operation Underground Railroad to help rescue children from sex slavery (learn more at OURrescue.org)
Our school, Rainbow Watersports, has been recognized in several media, including Rachel Raye's Every Day, Lifestrong, Huffington Post, Concierge.com, and more. We've been awarded TripAdvisor's Certificate of Excellence for 5 years straight, and have a 5-star rating on Yelp.
per adult from
What's included :
- Kayak and paddles, lifejackets.
What's excluded :
Explore the Waialua Bay and Anahulu River, home of the Hawaiian Sea Turtles, on Oahu's North Shore. Travel up the calm, beautiful, mosquito-less river, known as Haleiwa's backyard, and lined with lush foliage. Although we cannot guarantee viewings, it is very common to see the sea turtles -- the "gentle giants" who make their home in the Anahulu river. Tilapia are also common to see, as well as sometimes ocean fish as well. The bay offers scenic expansive views of the country's landscape, a view that can only be appreciated from the ocean. Both the river and the bay are calm year-round -- a great place for beginner-kayakers.
• Stand Up Paddle Lessons -- Rainbow Watersports Adventures, Haleiwa, Oahu, HI 96712
Departure Point :62-490 Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa, HI 96712, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/18/2019 - 4/18/2022
Monday - Saturday: 10:30 AM - 04:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We go rain or shine. Should hazardous weather or conditions arise, we will notify you of cancellation with full refund.
- Weight limit of 380 per kayak, 210 per person. Age limit is 6 years old, or 2 years old if sitting on adult's lap
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.