2-Hour Walk and Wade Fly Fishing of Upper Colorado River
Spend your afternoon exploring the incredible waters of the Upper Colorado River with a knowledgeable fishing guide. It doesn’t matter if it’s your first time fishing or you’re a seasoned angler, this trip is fit for all levels of experience. Whether you’re looking for a unique date idea, a family outing, or you and some buddies feel like trying your hand at fly fishing for a few hours, AVA’s 2 Hour Wade Fly Fishing Trip is perfect for all of the above. This trip features about 2 hours of fishing time and all flies are included. Please be advised that fishing licenses are not included. Minimum age 5. AVA is a Licensed River Outfitter – Issued by Colorado Parks and Wildlife. All or part of this operation is conducted on Public Lands under special permit from the U.S. Bureau of Land Management.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Radium Hot Springs, County Road 111, Kremmling, CO 77381
Departure Point :1611 Eagle Ave, Kremmling, CO 80459, USA
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.