2 Hours Ghost Tour - English Tour Guide
Follow your guide through the narrow streets of Edinburgh to hear about the city's chilling history of ghosts, murderers and witch hunts.
• Discover stories of witch hunts, murderers and ghosts
• Wander the narrow city streets at nightfall with a Spanish guide
• Visit a cemetery famous for its high levels of paranormal activity
• Meet the infamous ghost of Edinburgh Castle
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Pick up and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Town, Old Town, Edinburgh, Scotland
Edinburgh is famous for its dark history. Explore the Old Town's hidden close and hear tales of ghosts, murders and method of torture.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Stop At: Old Calton Burial Ground, 29 Waterloo Place, Edinburgh EH1 3BQ Scotland
The burial ground is the resting place of several notable Scots, including philosopher David Hume. It includes obelisk erected to the memory of numbers of political reformers.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :190 High St, Edinburgh EH1 1QX, UK
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.