2 Hours Helicopter Safari Tour from Kigali to Akagera National Park
On this amazing tour we will depart from Kigali International Airport and we will fly you on an amazing scenic tour around Kigali area and, then we will proceed to see the Volcanoes, Twin Lakes and Lake Kivu. Departure and landing is from Kigali International Airport.
per adult from
What's included :
- helicopter flight
- pilots commentary
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kigali, Kigali, Kigali Province
For the best views of Kigali City and its environs, take a scenic helicopter flight. You can watch the sun set, followed by 725 square kilometres of neon lights across the city. Best view of Kigali guaranteed.
Stop At: Bugesera, Rwanda
We will fly over Bugesera - district in Eastern Province, Rwanda. Its capital is Nyamata. The district is the location of two memorial sites of the Tutsi Genocide in Rwanda at Ntarama and Nyamata.
Stop At: Nyabarongo, Rwanda
We will fly over Nyabarongo river, major river of Rwanda, part of the upper headwaters of the Nile. At 297 km, it is the longest river entirely in Rwanda. The river begins its course at the confluence of the rivers Mbirurume and Mwogo in the South West of the country.
Stop At: Volcanoes National Park, Musanze Kinigi, Ruhengeri Rwanda
Volcanoes National Park is a national park in northwestern Rwanda. It covers 160 km² of rainforest and encompasses five of the eight volcanoes in the Virunga Mountains, namely Karisimbi, Bisoke, Muhabura, Gahinga and Sabyinyo.
We will fly over very scenic twin lakes area, with steep and intensively farmed hills surrounding the pristine dark blue waters. They offer magnificent views over the whole of the Virunga Volcanoes.
Stop At: Lake Kivu, Kibuye Rwanda
Lake Kivu is one of the African Great Lakes. It lies on the border between the Democratic Republic of the Congo and Rwanda, and is in the Albertine Rift, the western branch of the East African Rift. Lake Kivu empties into the Ruzizi River, which flows southwards into Lake Tanganyika.
Departure Point :Kigali international Airport, Rwanda
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Agusta 109 Helicopter 6 seats 7/29/2020 - 10/20/2021
Robinson 44 Helicopter 3 seats 7/29/2020 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 09:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.