2 hours Jet Ski tour (single or double jetski)
Make your jet ski experience a unique one : discover the amazing landscapes of St. Maarten Dutch and French Sides and their breathtaking Caribbean waters. Professional service, friendly team and unforgettable memories guaranteed ! As you will have a guide, no boat licence is required.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
PLEASE READ TO THE END - Important infomation below
The most beautiful and complete tour to discover both Dutch and French sides ! From Simpson Bay, you will start in the lagoon, exit at the French bridge of Sandy Ground and ride all the way up to Anse Marcel with the iguanas and turtles, then turn back to discover Grand Case beach, Happy Bay and Friar's Bay, appreciate the French capital Marigot, the Low Lands of the island with Nettle Bay, Baie Rouge, Plum Bay, Long Bay, Mullet, the famous Maho airport and come back. During your trip, you will be able to enjoy few stops to relax on the jetski, to take pictures or to swim in our Caribbean waters...
Each jetski can welcome one or two rider(s). The price is the same for a double jetski. For the reservation, please select the number of "travelers" (so how many jetskis do you need, no matters if you are one or two guests on the same machine). For safety reasons, 4 jetskis can leave at the same time (so 8 people on total if each jetski is shared)
• The Spa at Belmond La Samanna, Rue Baie Longue, Terres Basses 97150 St Martin / St Maarten
• Mullet Bay, Mullet Bay, Sint Maarten, St Martin / St Maarten
• Maho Beach, Beacon Hill Road, Maho St Martin / St Maarten
• Grand Case Beach, Grand Case St Martin / St Maarten
• Marigot, Marigot, Saint-Martin, St Martin / St Maarten
• Anse Marcel, Anse Marcel, Saint-Martin, St Martin / St Maarten
• Baie Nettle, Baie Nettle, Saint-Martin, St Martin / St Maarten
• Baie Rouge, St Martin / St Maarten
• Happy Bay Beach, Between Friars Bay and the Bay of Grand Case St Martin / St Maarten
• Friar's Bay, St Martin / St Maarten
Departure Point :AirStMaarten, 119 Welfare Rd, Simpson Bay, Sint Maarten
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.