2 Hours Tour Cap spartel & Hercules caves with a Camel ride
See where the Atlantic meets the Mediterranean on this small group guided tour of the caves of Hercules and cap spartel discover two of the Moroccan’s most picturesque coastal locations, which can only reach by a private vehicle, get introduced to the legend of the Greek god Hercules, who was believed to have dug out the strait of Gibraltar, Tour include transportation in a private new minivan, professional tour guide, camel ride and lunch.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Parking Fees
- Camel ride
- Entry/Admission - Cap Spartel
- Entry/Admission - Hercules Cave
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cap Spartel, 14km west of Tangier, Tangier Morocco
Visit the main lighthouse in Tangier, the Cap spartel and have the best panoramic view through Tanger and Tarifa.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hercules Cave, Cap Spartel, Tangier Morocco
The magical cave of Hercules is where the Mediterranean and the Atlantic Ocean meets, with an introduction to it history and Legends.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Achakkar, Tanger, Morocco
Have a camel ride in the beach of Tangier. And enjoy this unique experience and there.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off from your port, airport or any accommodation in Tangier Airports
- Boukhalef Airport, Tangier Morocco
- Port de tanger ville
- Port de Tanger Med
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.