2-Hours Victoria After The Gold Rush Clue Solving Adventure
The puzzle of an escape room, the fun of a scavenger hunt, and the thrill of the amazing race. So! Much! Fun!
per adult from
What's included :
- Series of Fun and engaging clues
What's excluded :
After The Gold Rush is an immersive clue solving adventure for teams of 2 - 4 people, priced per team. For groups of more than 5 people we recommend making two bookings and each teams can race against each other for the best times on the leader-board. Discover the popular sights, hidden gems and spots even the locals don’t know about in Victoria on a 2-hour adventure.
You and your team work together to solve a series of clues & puzzles delivered to an App on your phone. Each clue guides you around Vancouver to find the treasure by solving puzzles, with some interactions in local businesses and visiting interesting spots around the city.
You can start any time but must finish on the same day to complete your mission. The puzzle of an escape room, the fun of a scavenger hunt, and the thrill of the amazing race. So! Much! Fun!
• Fan Tan Alley, Chinatown, Victoria, British Columbia V8W 1R4 Canada
Departure Point :Destination Greater Victoria Visitor Center, 812 Wharf St, Victoria, BC V8W 1T3, Canada
Departure Time :3/1/2020 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.