2 Hr Guided Kayak Tour
We focus on small groups to create the best opportunity for everyone to see as much wildlife as possible, while also learning about the incredible flora and fauna that Southwest Florida has to offer.
per adult from
What's included :
- We provide all necessary equipment, i.e. kayak, paddle, life vest, and dry bag
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barefoot Beach Preserve, 503 Barefoot Beach Road, Bonita Springs, FL 34134
We will paddle through the amazing mangroves in search of dolphins, manatees, birds, and any other wildlife that may choose to join us. We can also make a quick stop by beautiful Barefoot Beach to stretch our legs and look for some shells.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :13535 Vanderbilt Dr, Naples, FL 34110, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.