2-in-1 Arenal Combo Tour: River Safari Float and La Fortuna Waterfall
There is no tour better than this combination that takes you deep in the rainforest where you can see many wildlife, colorful birds, monkeys, sloths and many more in a fantastic way, first on a raft down a secluded part of the river and later to the great waterfall to enjoy the fresh, natural fall.
Our guides are local experts, certified that know where to search for the best experience that you will have while in the country!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Rafting tour
- Hike tour
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off only from La Fortuna area
- National Park fees
- Entry/Admission - La Fortuna Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - La Fortuna Arenal Volcano Rain Forest Reserve
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop off outside La Fortuna
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Fortuna Waterfall, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 106-4417 Costa Rica
You will visit La Fortuna Waterfall and will be able to swim in its fresh waters coming from the mountains and get a fresh air breath that you need so much.
It starts with a 20 minute walk down stairs where you will be immersed in a natural canyon in the rainforest of Arenal, take your time, it is a paceful walk. Once there get on your swimming suit and swim in the natural pool, stand by the rocks and see the beautiful nature!
Upstairs there are the main facilities with bathrooms and changing rooms and an observatory to take pictures from above or in case you don't want to go all the way down you can stay there and wait for the group to get back.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Rain Forest Explorers, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 21007 Costa Rica
La Familia Rodriguez will welcome you at their family ranch by the side of the river where a tasteful, traditional lunch will be served.
Seat with them and talk to them, is a great cultural experience and a nice opportunity to make new friends while trying the most delicious meal you will have while in Costa Rica.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: La Fortuna Arenal Volcano Rain Forest Reserve, La Fortuna Of San Carlos 150 Mtrs north east from La Fortuna elementay School, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 21007 Costa Rica
The day will start with a short drive towards the Penas Blancas River, located in the Arenal Volcano area.
You will get on a safe raft with the safety equipment and with the guide who will take you on this magical journey flowing down, slowly to spot as many animals and birds as possible.
Enjoy being in the middle of the rainforest, the sounds and colors you will see, it will take your breath away!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is included from any hotel in the Arenal and La Fortuna area.If you are coming from a different destination please contact us so we can get a great price for you.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of bookin; Use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout to advise information
- It is recommended you bring: Tennis or hiking shoes a bottle of water, raincoat, comfortable clothes, repellent, swimming suit and camera
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Vegetarian options available upon request
- Not recommended for travelers with knee problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Travellers must bring face masks, however if they do not have it available, we have a kit for each traveller that contains face mask and gloves if necessary. Groups and families of 5 travellers or more go private.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.