2 in 1 Entire Vatican Tour & Colosseum Ticket
Immerse yourself in the labyrinthine Vatican Museums on a fully guided and extended Vatican tour followed by a self-guided Colosseum walk! Wander through all the important historical sites including the Vatican and it's museums, the Sistine Chapel, Papal Sarcophagi and St. Peter's Basilica. After the tour, enjoy a self-guided walk through the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill archaeological areas. This is our most popular 2 in 1 tour and it grants you skip the line entrance at both venues, allowing more time among the antiquities.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Skip all lines to magnificent Vatican art and architecture with an expert Vatican tour guide
- Marvel at rarely seen masterpieces uncovered for you from exclusive Papal Collections
- See Michelangelo's genius at first hand and feel the ambience inside the fabulous Sistine Chapel
- Explore entire St. Peter's Basilica and ascend the dome thereafter if you so wish
- Get faster than skip the line Colosseum entry and explore the arena in the afternoon until closing
- Take in the ruins and temples of ancient Rome and on the slopes of the legendary Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Vast museums inside the Vatican City which house many thousands of ancient works of art and sculpture. The most important museum complex in the world!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Simply the most colourful room in the world! Michelangelo's ceiling will deeply impress all who enter.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
The largest and most beautiful basilica ever constructed, an explosion of art, architecture, sculpture, history and religion.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Enter the Icon of Rome and understand what it really meant to kill or be killed as a gladiator in ancient Rome.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
The heart and soul of ancient Rome.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
Wander around the birthplace of the City of Rome, where the legend of Romulus Remus came to pass, where Rome really was Caput Mundi.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Via Sebastiano Veniero, 19, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Palatine Hill, 00186 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For security reasons, backpacks, rucksacks, large handbags, luggage etc. are forbidden inside the Colosseum / Roman Forum
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- On days immediately surrounding religious holidays at the Vatican, alterations to tours may become necessary due to partial closings of areas normally included in this tour. In the event that the Papal tombs beneath St. Peter's Basilica are closed, the tour of the Basilica itself will be extended and no refunds made
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Vatican City / Colosseum / Roman Forum / Palatine Hill must be seen on the same day with the tour and tickets service we provide
- Maximum 15 travelers on this tour, hand sanitizer made available (we will provide), mandatory mask-wearing on the tour (bring your own)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We take the necessary post-coronavirus precautions on all our tours. This tour is checked several times daily for health and hygiene compliance and maintenance of secure operational standards.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.