2-Night Luxury Round-Trip Tour to the Merzouga Desert from Marrakech
Luxury tour from Marrakech to Sahara desert of Merzouga. Visit Ait Ben Haddou, Valley of Roses, Dades Valley and Todra Gorge. In the Merzouga Desert you will enjoy camel trek and sleeping in a desert camp luxury tent.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 nights in luxury accommodation
- Fuel surcharge
- Afternoon tea
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Professional driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned 4WD
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Day 1: Marrakech - Ouarzazate - Dades Valley and Dades Gorges
Departure from Marrakech at 8am by 4×4 vehicle to the High Atlas mountains. You will discover the indigenous culture of the local Berber people. Cross the Tizi-n-Tichka high pass to continue the route to Ounela valley until the Kasbah of Pasha Glaoui in Talouet. Then continue the way to the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou for lunch. It is the most famous Kasbah in Morocco and also a UNESCO World Heritage site. After lunch, continue to Ouarzazate, called “the Hollywood of Morocco”, and further on to Skoura, which is a small desert town in a beautiful oasis. Then move on to the beautiful Valley of Roses, and to Dades Valley. Here you will enjoy a rock formations of Dades Gorge with local villages. You will stop in the gorge for overnight stay in luxury hotel with dinner.
Day 2: Dades Gorges - Todra - Merzouga
After breakfast you will continue your trip passing the traditional Berber town of Tinghir and reaching Todra Gorges, placed in the beautiful palmery. After visiting Todra Gorge your trip will continue towards the Merzouga desert passing by Tinjdad and Erfoud. Erfoud is famous for its marbles and fossils. You will continue to Rissani, which is the old capital of Tafilalet. Then head towards the desert of Merzouga. You will enjoy a camel ride for around 2 hours until you reach the desert camp the middle of the Erg Chebbi dunes. You will arrive for the beautiful desert sunset, and dinner. Spend this night in the desert luxury tents.
Day 3: Merzouga - Agdez - Draa - Ouarzazate - Marrakech
Early morning after desert sunrise and breakfast you will ride your camel back to Merzouga village. Back in the car, pass the towns of Anif, Tazarine, and N’kob where you will have lunch. Next, see the beautiful Draa valley with its many date palms. You may visit Tamnougale Kasbah and then drive towards the small town Agdez and cross the mountains to reach Ouarzazate and later Marrakech.
Departure Point :Your hotel/riad in Marrakech
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.