2-Night Private tour to Mostar and Kravice Waterfalls from Dubrovnik or Split
Experience three days in charming Mostar, one of the most spectacular destinations in southeast Europe. Stay in a brand new hotel in heart of Old Town, with a view of Mostar’s famous Old Bridge. During this private tour, you will be accompanied by a local guide and transported by climate-controlled minivan. You will explore the surrounding region, including Kravice Falls and the Blagaj Tekke monastery.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 2 nights accommodation
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Old Bridge (Stari Most)
- Entry/Admission - Kravice Falls
- Entry/Admission - Blagaj tekija
- Entry/Admission - The historic urban site of Pocitelj
- Entry/Admission - Medjugorje & Mostar Transfers and Excursions
- Entry/Admission - Mostar Transfers & Tours
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Day 1: Transport to Mostar
Stop At: Old Bridge (Stari Most), Mostar Bosnia and Herzegovina
Duration: 5 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight in Hotel Kapetanovina Mostar, Hotel Edem, Apartment Kapetanovina, Hotel Kriva Cuprija or similar
Day 2: Herzegovina day tour
Stop At: Kravice Falls, Neretva valley, Studenci 88300 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Kravica waterfall, often erroneously called Kravice, is a large tufa cascade on the Trebižat River, in the karstic heartland of Herzegovina in Bosnia and Herzegovina. It is 10 kilometres south of Ljubuški and 40 kilometres south of Mostar
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Blagaj tekija, Blagaj village Localita Blagaj, Blagaj 88201 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Blagaj is a village-town in the south-eastern region of the Mostar basin, in the Herzegovina-Neretva Canton of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The historic urban site of Pocitelj, Pocitelj BB on the left bank of the river Neretva, Pocitelj 88300 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Počitelj is historic village and an open-air museum in Bosnia and Herzegovina. It is located in the municipality of Čapljina, in the Herzegovina-Neretva Canton of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Medjugorje & Mostar Transfers and Excursions, Medjugorje 88000 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Medjugorje is a town in Bosnia and Herzegovina. It’s been an unofficial place of Catholic pilgrimage since the Virgin Mary allegedly appeared on Apparition Hill in 1981. There is a “Queen of Peace” statue marking the site of the 1st apparition and one in front of the St. James Church. Liquid has been said to drip from the “Risen Christ” statue near the church. A concrete cross tops Cross Mountain, to the south.
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: Hotel Kapetanovina or similar
Day 3: Transport to next destination
Stop At: Mostar Transfers & Tours, Mostar 88000 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Transfer to next destination
Duration: 3 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from apartment, hotels, port and bus station
Departure Time :Please contact local supplier to arrange pickup time
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Passport name, number, expiration date and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.