2 Nights 3 Days Nagarkot Hiking
Looking beautiful small hiking in Nepal? All right, Chisapani Nagarkot is most suitable hiking for you. This Hiking offers an extraordinary chance to discover the myriad wonders of scenery, rural heritages and sweetness of dramatic mountain views. Hiking from Chisapani to Nagarkot is unambiguously designed to supply the simplest feeling of nature, stunning villages, terrace fields etc.
This Chisapani to Nagarkot Hiking is preferred for those who have short time and love the attractive nature, mountain views, native community and their tradition, and flora & fauna. This hiking path begins once drives from Kathmandu to Sundarijal and continues for four hours to achieve Chisapani ridge. On the way the path goes through Shivapurai National Park and few ethnic Tamang settlements to reach Nagarkot.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Drive from Kathmandu to Sundarijal and Changunarayan to Kathmandu
- An experienced Hiking guide including salary, insurance, food and lodging.
- Porter including salary, insurance, food (1 porter cum guide will be provided for solo traveler).
- All necessary paper works, government taxes and permits.
- All accommodation and meals during the hiking (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
What's excluded :
- All kind of drinks; alcoholic and soft drinks.
- Tips for guides and staffs
- All Personal expenses
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in cost include.
Day 1: Kathmandu drives to Sundarijal and trekking to Chisapani
Pass By: Sundarijal Water Falls, Kathmandu Nepal
Early in the morning Kathmandu drive to Sundarijal which takes about 1 hour, then trekking to Chisapani (2300m). 4-5 hours walking
Accommodation included: Overnight at hotel in "Chisapani"
Day 2: Chisapani hiking to Nagarkot
Pass By: Nagarkot Hiking, Kathmandu Nepal
Today the trail goes through the several tribal villages and forests to reach Nagarkot. Nagarkot, is one in every of the foremost destination, which offers the outstanding views of Annapurna, Ganesh Himal, Langtang range and Gauri Shankar. 6-7 hours walking
Accommodation included: Overnight at hotel in "Nagarkot"
Day 3: Nagarkot hiking to Changunarayan and drive back to Kathmandu
Pass By: Changu Narayan, Bhaktapur Nepal
After lovely stunning views of snowcapped mountains hike down to Changunarayan temple about 3 hours walking. The ancirnt temple Changu Narayan is surrounded by forest with champak tree and a small village. Changu Narayan enlisted in the World heritage sites, the name of God Vishnu, and the Temple is dedicated to him. After visiting ancient Changunarayan drive back to Kathmandu.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from your hotel in KathmanduDrop to your Hotel in Kathmandu
Departure Time :6:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.