2 Nights Tours Luxor, Aswan, Hot Air Balloon & Abu Simbel by Plane from Cairo
Tour the Valley of the Kings and so much more with an Egyptology tour guide.
door to door private transfers from and to your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
Full-day tour to Luxor with a professional guide and qualified licensed driver.
Enjoy the scenery of the Nile Valley region.
Visit the Valley of the Kings and tour the royal tombs .
Eat an included typical Egyptian lunch on public house.
Hotel pickup and drop-off from your hotel.
touch the real history in luxor and Aswan.
visit the famous carter house the English man who discovered tut ankh amun tomb.
the high dam,philae temple,abu simbel,hot air balloon,valley of the kings,carter house,Hatsheput temple,colossi of memnon and karnak temples are included.
return flight tickets,Egyptology tour guide,4 stars hotels,door to door transfers,qualified licensed drivers,Aswan tours,west and east banks of luxor,hot air balloon,abu simbel trip,taxes and charges all are included
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 1 night at 4 stars hotel in Aswan with breakfast
- 1 night at 4 stars hotel in luxor with breakfast
- flight tickets Cairo/Aswan/luxor/Cairo
- abu simbel trip from Aswan
- hot air balloon from luxor
- Aswan tours
- west and east banks of luxor
- first class train tickets from Aswan to luxor(3 hours)
- all the sites which mentioned in itinerary
- Egyptology tour guide
- door to door transfers from and to your hotel in Cairo or Giza
- taxes and charges
- typical Egyptian lunch at public house in luxor
- qualified licensed drivers
What's excluded :
- entrance fees(around 70 us dollars per person for all the sites)
Day 1: Cairo to Aswan by flight
Pass By: Aswan, Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
early morning(depend on your hotel location)
our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
transfer to Cairo airport.
flight to Aswan.
arrive to Aswan the famous city in upper Egypt.
start your first amazing tour with your Egyptology tour guide.
down to the river Nile where we will take motor boat to visit the splendid philae temple.
continue your tour and visit the famous high dam in Aswan.
after the tour check in at your hotel.
at evening it is nice chance to be in Aswan to visit the famous old market of Aswan.
over night hotel in Aswan
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: over night at 4 stars hotel in Aswan
Day 2: abu simbel-luxor
Pass By: Abu Simbel Temple Complex, Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel Egypt
around 5 am it is time to discover one of the most important temples in Egypt abu simbel temples.
after the fabulous tour back to Aswan where we going to take first class train to luxor(3 hours).
arrive to luxor and transfer to your hotel.
over night hotel in luxor
Accommodation included: over night at 4 stars hotel in luxor
Day 3: hot air balloon.west and east banks.flight to Cairo
Pass By: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Begin around 5:00 am pick up for the incredible trip of Hot Air Balloon flight over the west bank of Luxor and enjoy an aerial view of the country's landscape and famous landmarks. Enjoy the sunrise illuminating the sky of the open air museum city(Luxor) over the great temples and mountains below.
start our next tour directly to the west bank of luxo.
get to valley of the kings,listen well to your Egyptology tour guide who will inform you by details the history of the tombs there such as the famous tut ankh amun tomb and much more.
continue driving and get to the beautiful queen Hatsheput temple the first lady in history used the gloves and discover her splendid temple and her attractive story.
it is great chance to be at the west bank of luxor to visit carter house know more details about the man who discovered the young king treasures.
have unique photos and visit the two giant status of memnon.
Back to the east bank where you will discover the real culture,have your typical Egyptian lunch at public house in luxor to see how the families live there and take an idea of their traditions,customs and their natural life.
have your local Egyptian tea inside the house and take unique photos of the real Egyptian culture.
move to visit the largest temple in the world which is karnak temples.
after the great day tour transfer to luxor airport.
flight to Cairo.
arrive to Cairo and transfer to your hotel with unique photos and unforgettable memories
• Breakfast: lunch(typical Egyptian lunch in local house)
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from any hotels in Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.