2 Tanks Private Dive Cenote Angelita and Casa Cenote
Private 2 tanks dive, one in the mysterious Cenote Angelita with his cloud of hydrogen sulfate and the other in the mangrove of Casa Cenote and its colors, fishes and a croco. At the end of our dives we will stop in Tulum town to have some lunch.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 tanks, weights and flash lights
- Cenote entrance fee
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Diving Insurance
- Use of SCUBA equipment
This trip is available only for certified scuba divers (minimum advanced diver or equivalent)
You will be personally guided by Jonathan, scuba diving Instructor and Tec Cave Instructor, diving since 15 years in the Riviera Maya.
Your pick up will be at 8.30 am, 60 minutes drive from Playa del Carmen.
After equipping the gear an extended and detailed briefing will be done so you have all the information and we can enjoy the dive safely
We will start at Casa Cenote, like that is not that hot outside the water, there is less people, more animals, best visibility. I will bring some snacks to eat between dives. The second dive is Angelita, it is a little bit far but it worth it, descend into the dark, reaching the trees emerging from the hydrogen sulphide cloud at 30 mts / 100ft deep definitely worth it.
Back to Tulum we will eat "pollo asado" in some typical restaurant and we will be back to Playa del Carmen around 3:00 - 3:30 pm
• Casa Cenote, Tulum 77760 Mexico
Departure Point :Av Constituyentes 101, Gonzalo Guerrero, 77720 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from:- Hotels, condos, airbnb located in Playa del Carmen city center- Playa del Carmen pier if you are coming from Cozumel by ferryIf you are staying in a hotel out of Playa del Carmen city center, we will agree on the meeting point in the city center.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Advanced Open Water Diver certified required or equivalent
- You have to wait minimum 18 or 24 hours after the last dive before taking a flight.
- You will need to fill a medical questionnaire and to sign a liability release before starting the activity.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.