20 Day Mongolia Deluxe Tour
Mongols are historically a nomadic people, and thus many of their cultural symbols reflect nomadic life. The horse is probably the most central part of Mongolian culture. Our tour combines the Khuvsgul lake, Central Mongolia an amazing highlights; most interesting national Parks, lost imperial capital of Karakorum registered with UNESCO World Heritage Sites, come discover a land of legends.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Transportation Included
- Ger Camp
- Accommodation in UB
- Museums And Cultural Performance
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Personal equipments
- Optional activity cost
- Travel Insurance
- You know that Mongolia is a country of endless blue sky, pristine nature, and vast open steppes. Also, let’s not forget the nomads who are some of the most hospitable people on earth. They live in harmony with the nature herding their five kinds of animals. Overall, Mongolia is a vast country of natural beauty and nomadic culture. Through its diversity, every part of Mongolia has plenty of various activities and sceneries to offer all kinds of travelers. It is a county you can see arid and flat Gobi desert, sand dunes, steppes, mountainous areas, forests, big lakes.
Day 1. Arrival in UB. City tour
Day 2. Amarbayasgalant Monastery
Day 3. Erdenet city, Bulgan town
Days 4-5. Murun town, Khuvsgul Lake National Park
Day 6. Shine-Ider
Days 7-8 Khorgo-Terkh National Park
Day 9. Chuluut River Valley, Tsetserleg town
Day 10. Tsenkher Hot Spa
Day 11. Kharkhorin, Erdene Zuu Monastery
Day 12. Tuvkhun Monastery Day 13. Ongi Monastery
Day 14. Bayanzag - the Cemetery of Dinosaurs
Day 15. Khongor Sand Dunes
Day 16. Yol Valley of Gobi Gurvan Saikhan National Park
Day 17. Baga Gazriin Chuluu
Day 18. Back in UB
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your hotel by 8.00am.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All tours & transfers are all based in English Speaking local guides.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.