20 Minute Narrated Ride
20 Minute Private Narrated Ride of Downtown Nashville
-- Now Booking Valentine’s Day Romance Rides - Feb 11, 12, 13 & 14 --
Come and enjoy a 20 Minute Private Narrated Ride of Downtown Nashville and experience all that this amazing city has to offer. This insightful tour includes hotspots such as the Schermerhorn Symphony Center, The Country Music Hall of Fame, The Bridgestone Arena, The Johnny Cash Museum, Riverfront Park, Hard Rock Cafe, The Wild Horse Saloon, The Ryman Auditorium, Tootsies Orchid Lounge, and other tourist attractions and insight into various poplar dining establishments around our great city.
Pickup and Drop-off at 100 Broadway downtown Nashville only
•••Sights maybe altered due to traffic conditions or city issue due to police diverting routes for construction reason.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- WiFi on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, 222 Fifth Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37203-4206
The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum in Nashville, Tennessee, is one of the world's largest museums and research centers dedicated to the preservation and interpretation of American vernacular music.
Pass By: Bridgestone Arena, 501 Broadway 41415 Justin Clinton Twp. Mi.48038, Nashville, TN 37203-3980
Bridgestone Arena is a multi-purpose venue in downtown Nashville, Tennessee United States.
Pass By: The Johnny Cash Museum, 119 3rd Ave S, Nashville, TN 37201-2032
This red-brick museum displays pictures & memorabilia from the life of music icon Johnny Cash.
Pass By: Riverfront Park, 100 1st Ave N, Nashville, TN 37201-1904
This park is made up of 5 acres of land along the river & offers an amphitheater & boat docking.
Pass By: Hard Rock Cafe Nashville, 100 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37201-2112
Rock ’n’ roll-themed chain with a high-energy vibe serving burgers & American classics.
Pass By: Printer's Alley, Between 3rd Ave N & 4th Ave N An alley from Union St to Commerce St, Nashville, TN 37201
Printer's Alley is a famous alley in downtown Nashville, Tennessee, U.S., between Third and Fourth Avenues, running from Union Street to Commerce Street.
Pass By: Ryman Auditorium, 116 Fifth Ave N, Nashville, TN 37219-2309
Ryman Auditorium is a 2,362-seat live-performance venue located at 116 5th Avenue North, in Nashville, Tennessee. It is best known as the home of the Grand Ole Opry from 1943 to 1974 and is owned and operated by Ryman Hospitality Properties, Inc.
Pass By: Tootsies Orchid Lounge, 422 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37203-3931
This historic watering hole and prototypical honky-tonk is across the alley from the Ryman.
Departure Point :100 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37201, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- All Drivers are tested for Covid-19. Drivers Hands sanitized after each transaction. Money placed in sanitized bag with disinfectant sprayed after each transaction. Masks worn at all times downtown by all employees.Carriages sprayed with disinfectant after each ride. (No mixed groups).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.