24hs Bike Rental in Buenos Aires
• Explore the city in your own time.
• We have a fleet of simple, safe and comfortable bicycles, checked daily at our own repair shop.
• Ideal for sightseeing and crusing needs.
• Helmet, lock, lights and child seat free of charge.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of helmet
- Use of bicycle
- Bike Lock
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- • You’ll have the opportunity to bike around all of incredible attractions this city offers, without being subject to a specific schedule or route.
• We will give you directions on where to go, safe routes and tips to squeeze the juice out of the city.
• Downloadable map available at our shop.
• Use of helmet is mandatory in Buenos Aires, which is provided as well as a lock, lights (for overnight rentals) and a child seat if required (for children of up to 23kg/50lbs). All of these, free of charge.
• Passengers are asked to leave a deposit of U$D150 (cash or paypal) or a Photo ID, which will be returned at the end of the rental.
Departure Point :Chile 1145, C1098 AAW, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Departure Time :6/13/2018 - 10/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Child Seat (for enfants of up to 23kg/50lbs)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be at least 1,50mts tall to ride and be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 1.50mts require special bicycles subject to availability
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.