25 Fountains Waterfalls Private Guided Levada Walk
25 fountains its a magical spot on Madeira Island.
This walk its a must do if you are in the island. Its a easy/medium walk with fantastic views inside the valleys and forest of Madeira with a lot of water and a major waterfall in the end of the walk.
This walk is 9 km, about 4 hours.
We offer a picnic to each person and the service includes insurance, free transport, pick-up and drop-off and friendly and qualified guide.
Discover Madeira with us!
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Entry/Admission - PR6 Levada das 25 Fontes / Levada do Risco
- Entry/Admission - Miradouro Ribeira da Janela
- Entry/Admission - Vereda do Fanal
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: PR6 Levada das 25 Fontes / Levada do Risco, ER110 15, 9370 Portugal
Start in Rabaçal to make the 25 Fountains Levada Walk. 9km in total, amzing views and waterfalls. Pic-nic prepared by us for our guests.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Miradouro Ribeira da Janela, Ribeira da Janela, Ribeira da Janela, Madeira 9270-000 Portugal
Viewpoint to see all the north coast of Madeira
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Vereda do Fanal, Madeira Portugal
Fanal Old Laurel Trees
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Porto Moniz Natural Swimming Pools, Rua do Lugar, Porto Moniz, Madeira 9270-156 Portugal
Natural Lava Pools in Porto Moniz
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from places other than hotels (e.g. vacation rentals, points of interest) you just have to ask us.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- (Coronavirus update: we are a ''Clean and Safe'' company, respecting all the hygienic and personal protection measures according to the Portuguese Official Tourism Office, our workers all use individual protection equipment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.