2.5-Hour Berlin Wall and Memorial Sites Walking Tour
Enjoy this 2.5-hour walking tour to explore memorable stations at the former Berlin-Wall. This walking tour starts at the “Square of 9th November 1989”, so on historic ground. Because the Berlin Wall fell down here after 28 years of splitting.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This walking tour starts at the “Square of 9th November 1989”, so on historic ground. The Berlin Wall fell down here after 28 years of splitting.
We follow the wall on the former death strip and see a lot of trails of the wall. Sometimes just known by insiders but documented by the city, too. The tour goes from the former border station Bornholmer Strasse to the ex-ghost train station Nordbahnhof.
At the walking tour we stop at many of the most known stations of the former wall and a pause is inclusive.
• Memorial for the 9th of November 1989, ex-border crossing at Bornholmer Street
• Ulbricht Curve
• Schwedter Way
• Gleim tunnel
• Berlin Wall Park
• Bernau Street tunnel
• Church of Reconciliation
• Viewing platform of Berlin Wall Memorial
• Nord Bahnhof train staion
Departure Point :Bornholmer Str. 75, 10439 Berlin, Germany
Return Detail :Berlin Nordbahnhof, Invalidenstraße 131, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.