2.5-Hour Private Hilton Head Afternoon Dolphin Watching Sail
This 2.5 hour Private Afternoon Sailing tour will take us to Port Royal Sound (generally the best wind for sailing on Hilton Head) on the North side of the island. During the day, this is generally filled with exciting winds for great sailing along with the beautiful scenery and wildlife such as dolphins, birds, sting ray and Manatee are some of the great things we get to see on a very regular basis. This is a Monohull Sailboat which means it will heal over (completely normal but very exciting - designed not to tip over!). All this without the noise of the motor in the back ground - we like to sail not motor sail!!!
We want our guest to be very comfortable on board our vessel known as "Knot the Office" and therefore if anyone is uncomfortable with the healing we can significantly reduce the healing to ensure everyone is comfortable.
This is a fun and exciting activity but yet very relaxing and rewarding at the same time.
Please call us directly to discuss other sail trip options
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Gratuity for Captain and Crew Member
We are a TRUE sailing charter. We motor out to sailing grounds just a few minutes past our marina and put up the sails and shut the motor off. Enjoy the peace, quiet and excitement of true sailing. We allow our guests to be as involved with the sailing process as they want. If you would like to be involved you will be winching sail sheets, moving the sails from side to side when we change direction, handling lines, along with steering the boat and navigating. If you would like to have a relaxing ride, you are welcome to relax - do nothing - and we will take care of the rest.
Departure Point :1 Waterway Ln, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We wash and clean all surfaces of boat in between sail trips
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.