2.5-Hour Sunset at Cape Bruny Lighthouse Tour
Enjoy a small-group sunset tour of Cape Bruny Lighthouse
Benefit from a fully-guided lighthouse tour on the interior and balcony
Snap some magnificent photographs of the stunning scenery
Watch over the D'Entrecasteaux Channel as the sun sets below the South Western mountain ranges
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guided walking sunset tour
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- National park entry fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cape Bruny Lighthouse, 1750 Lighthouse Rd, Bruny Island, Tasmania Australia
Experience the only sunset lighthouse tour in Tasmania at Bruny Island's most iconic and historic landmark, the Cape Bruny Lighthouse. Enjoy a very special, exclusive experience with a maximum 8 guests per evening.
Allow around 2.5-hours to self-drive from Hobart, making your way to the island by road and then ferry. Arrive at the Cape Bruny Lighthouse one hour before sunset. Your guide will meet you in the main car park and issue you with headlamps and jackets. Learn about the life of a lighthouse keeper as you tour the interior of the lighthouse.
Step out onto the balcony that is 114-meters above the sea to watch the sun set over the mountain ranges of Southern Tasmania. Hear the ocean pounding the cliffs below. See Shortailed Shearwater landing nearby and Albatross hugging the wave tops. At night the Cape Bruny Lighthouse, can be one of the best locations in Tasmania to watch the Southern Aurora. At the end of your tour, head to your pre-arranged Bruny Island accommodation.
Departure Point :Lighthouse Bay Access Track, South Bruny TAS 7150, Australia
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.