2.5-Hour Walking Tour of Magical Montmartre District
From the time of Van Gogh to present day, Montmartre is the vibrant and exciting artistic center of Paris. On this 2.5-hour walking tour in a small group of 10 people (maximum), you will hear how artists from around the globe filled pages, canvases, song sheets, and cabarets to make Paris the artistic heart of Europe and Montmartre the artistic heart of Paris. Learn about the most exciting things Montmartre has to offer.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Professional local guide
- Live entertainment
- Small group tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Moulin Rouge, 82 Boulevard de Clichy, 75018 Paris France
The world´s most famous windmill.
Pass By: Café des Deux Moulins, 15 Rue Lepic, 75018 Paris, France
A nice café where we meet a french movie star.
Pass By: Moulin de la Galette, 75018 Paris, France
The last standing windmill in the former agricultural area of Montmarte.
Pass By: Les Invalides, 129 Rue de Grenelle, 75007 Paris, France
Tomb of Napoleon and its stories.
Pass By: Place Marcel Ayme, 75018 Paris, France
Here you will listen to the story of a special man, magical!
Pass By: Square Suzanne-Buisson, 7Bis Rue Girardon, 75018 Paris France
Here you will be witness of a miracle!
Pass By: Place Dalida, 75018 Paris France
At Place Dalida we meet a shinig beauty!
Pass By: Rue de l'Abreuvoir, 75018 Paris, France
Just a great panorama view on one part of Montmarte.
Pass By: La Maison Rose, 2 Rue de l'Abreuvoir, 75018 Paris, France
Restaurant with long history and famous guests.
Pass By: Le Clos Montmartre, Rue des Saules, 75018 Paris France
Hit the spot where wine is produced in Paris.
Pass By: Au Lapin Agile, 22 rue des Saules, 75018 Paris France
Cabaret in the heart of Montmartre.
Pass By: Basilique du Sacre-Coeur de Montmartre, 35 Rue du Chevalier-De-La-Barre, 75018 Paris France
The famous white basilica on the top of the hill of Montmartre.
Pass By: Place du Tertre Place du Tertre, 75018 Paris France
Visit the famous artist´s square here.
Pass By: Le Bateau-Lavoir, Paris France
Here we see how a new era starts.
Departure Point :59 Boulevard de Clichy, 75009 Paris, France
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Place des Abbesses, 75018 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by City Spirits