2.5-Hours Nine Miles & Bob Marley's Mausoleum Private Tour
Come to this 2.5 hours private tour to see where Bob Marley the legendary King of Reggae was born in the village of Nine Mile St. Ann on the 6th of February 1945 and where he was laid to rest on the 21st of May 1981 in a mausoleum that you can touch.
Nine Mile is owned and operated authentically by Bob’s family. Many come from far and wide to visit this tranquil village in search of reliving and sensualizing Bob’s beginnings. Nine Mile is where Bob’s journey began and so powerfully influenced many of his songs. Bob’s serene hometown gives it’s visitors a truly grand guided tour of where Bob was born (the original birth house), the nature grounds where he grew up, and where he spent much of his time meditating on “Mt. Zion Rock”.
Nine Mile provides a birds eye view of Bob’s birth, his life and his final resting place; the surroundings set the firm foundation that influenced the King of Reggae music and Legend.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Bob Marley's Mausoleum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bob Marley's Mausoleum, Nine Miles, St. Ann's Bay Jamaica
Come see where Bob Marley the legendary King of Reggae was born in the village of Nine Mile St. Ann on the 6th of February 1945 and where he was laid to rest on the 21st of May 1981 in a mausoleum that you can touch.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your pickup time will vary based on the hotel, guest house, or villa that you are staying or the time you disembark the cruise ship. The pickup time will be communicated once the tour has been booked. Ports
- Ocho Rios cruise terminal, Turtle Beach Rd, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/19/2020 - 12/13/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.