25-Minute Bath River Cruise including Pulteney Weir
Enjoy a different view of the glorious heart of Bath, one of England's most beautiful cities and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on this 25-minute river trip in a traditional river cruiser. Relax and enjoy the trip with a Prosecco, Bath Ale, Coffee or Tea available to purchase.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pulteney Bridge, Bridge St, Bath BA1 1EE England
Pulteney Bridge and the magnificent Weir make the view from our sun deck or cozy cabin enchanting ! Enjoy the views of the rushing water as you sip a drink from our small on board bar !
Pass By: Kennet & Avon Canal, South of Durley, Durley BA15 1LE England
If you are lucky you will get to see the Kennet & Avon canal lock in use as the narrow boats head to and from London, if not you can give them a wave as we pass each other on the river.
Pass By: St John The Evangelist Church, South Parade, Bath BA2 4AF England
This beautiful Catholic church was opened in 1863, is still used today and even home to some nesting peregrine falcons your guide will help you spot them as we glide by !
Stop At: River Avon, United Kingdom
The River has been key to the evolution of the city with the Weir, Half Penny Bridge, St Johns Church and more making the history along it's banks rich with culture, diverse wildlife and have a life of it's own. Your Skipper and guide will delight you with it's story.
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Broad Quay, Bath BA2, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late arrival
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.