2.5hr Guided Tour of Machu Picchu with top-rated Private Guide
A private guide means you will receive undivided attention from your tour guide and you will be able to ask numerous questions and customize your Machupicchu itinerary according to your interests. Machupicchu is very big and you cannot see it all in one day, so having a private guide means you will see more and also see the attractions you are most interested in as long as it is covered within the 2.5hr tour. Plus, your guide is more than happy to snap photographs of you and your party throughout the experience.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- 2.5hr Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Professional and licensed Machu Picchu guide
- Fluent English-speaking or Spanish-speaking guide
- Briefing at your hotel in Machu Picchu the night before at 7pm
- Briefing at the train station if you arrive the same day
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Machu Picchu
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Machu Picchu, 08680, Peru
You will have a professional Machu Picchu guide take you to the top attractions inside Machu Picchu and explain the history and significance of the ancient temples, terraced hills and sacrificial sites. The guide will also take you to the best locations to capture photographs and come face-to-face with resident llamas.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Aguas Calientes 08681, Peru
Return Detail :Aguas Calientes 08681, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.