2D1N Trekking from Kalaw to Inle Lake
Trekking to Inle Lake passing small villages. You are going to see the unique tribe with multiple families lives in a long house under the same roof. Observe a traditional Palaung hand weaving and cheroot leaf making process. Enjoy a panoramic view of the areas.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Dinner x 1
- English speaking trekking Guide
- One night accommodation at local house.
- Water & Snow Towel
What's excluded :
- Accommodation in Inle Lake
- Any transportation
- Zone Fee @ Enttrance Fee
- Any meals in Nyaung Shwe or Inle Lake
Day 1: KALAW – THA YET PU – KAN PAR NI (LUNCH) – WAA GYI MAUNG (NIGHT STOP)
Pass By: Kalaw, Kalaw, Shan State
Firstly, we will go to the starting point (The Yet Pu Village) where you will meet the trekking guide and porters and start walking to Kan Par Ni Village. On the way you will see the different kind of vegetable fields and different tribes such as Taung Yoe, Danu and Pa-O. Lunch will be served at the monastery of the village. After lunch we go on the Waa Gyi Myaung village which is located on the highest mountain of the Inle Lake region.
• Breakfast: Lunch & Dinner at local arrangement
Accommodation included: Homestay
Day 2: WAA GYI MYAUNG – KYAUK NGEK – KHAUNG DAING (TREKKING)
Pass By: Inle Lake, Nyaungshwe Myanmar
After simple breakfast, we go down to Kyauk Ngek village and Khaung Daing village which are located on the western shore of the lake through the forested valley. And you will be transferred to your hotel by boat.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up at your hotel@ 7 AM in Kalaw
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.