2D1N Trip to Amazing Golden Rock
Meet with our guide at your hotel @ 8AM, then drive to Golden Rock via Bago which is really main destination for tourists. You will impress that you have to visit culture and history of ancient city, Bago. Drive to Golden Rock, a popular pilgrim site among Buddhists. It is the second most important pilgrim site of all Myanmar and its importance is even recognized internationally. It is located at the summit of Mount Kyaiktiyo, 1,100 meters above sea level.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 1 night hotel accommodation with breakfst in Golden Rock
- English Speaking License Tour Guide
- Car Transportaiton wth good air-condition
- Golden Rock Truck Car Fee
- Water & Snow Towel
What's excluded :
- No accommodation in Yangon
- Entrance Fee & Zone Fee
- No Meals (Lunch & Dinner)/ we mean you have to pay by your own account.
- Any your own expenses
Day 1: Yangon - Bago - Golden Rock
Pass By: Bago, Bago, Bago Region
Our guide will meet and pick up at hotel about 8 AM, then start highlight sightseeing in Yangon. Drive north east of Yangon for about 2 hours to the ancient capital of Bago (Pegu). On arrival in Bago, first visit the local market and then go to see Shwemawdaw Pagoda, which has a stupa inlaid with diamonds and is Bago's golden landmark. Continue to Shwethalyaung Buddha, which dates from 994 and is revered throughout Myanmar as the most beautiful Reclining Buddha. Take a look at woodcarving, and then see Kalyani Sima Ordination Hall. Visit also Mahazedi Pagoda with its impressive bell-shaped stupa. Enjoy trip to Golden Rock (drive about 2 hours). Transfer to the hotel and hotel check in. Overnight at hotel in Golden Rock.
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Golden Sunrise Hotel with Deluxe Room
Day 2: Golden Rock - Bago - Yangon
Pass By: Kyaikto, Myanmar (Burma)
Breakfast at hotel. After breakfast, take an open truck at Kinpun Base Camp for ascending to middle camp (drive about 1 hour) and from there walk about 45 minutes to Golden Rock pagoda platform. Golden Rock Pagoda is a small spire of 18ft (5.5m) believed to enshrine a hair relic of Buddha. It is set a top a huge boulder which in turn is balanced on the edge of a cliff. Tour around the pagoda platform and surroundings, market place and other interesting sites. Walk back to middle camp; take an open truck again for descending back to Kinpun base camp. Afternoon, return to Yangon (approx.: 4 hrs). On the way, visit Bago Kyaikpun Pagoda with four 30-meter high Buddha figures seated back to back. Visit is included on the way back to Yangon at the British War Cemetery near Htauk Kyant. Continue to Yangon (approx.: 1 hrs).
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: By your own arrangement in Yangon accommodation
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up at your hotel in Yangon
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.