2Day 2Night Sail, Snorkel & SUP Adventure Whitsundays double
Sailing the Whitsunday Islands, Great Barrier Reef. - Snorkelling around the Whitsunday Islands best fringing reefs. - SUP paddle boards- Spectacular coral and marine life. - Meals freshly prepared onboard. - Evening Eco slide show capturing the days activities. - A visit to the beautiful Whitehaven Beach and bush walk to Hill Inlet. - Overnight stay at South Whitehaven Beach with a morning swim (weather permitting).
Multi award winning Eco accredited tour. - Large open saloon and galley. - Spacious back deck. - Fully air-conditioned vessels. - Spacious fore deck - perfect for sunbathing and relaxing. - LED back deck blue lighting for night time underwater aquatic display. - Surround sound music system and 62" plasma TV. - Friendly knowledgeable crew. - Snorkelling around the Whitsunday Islands best fringing reefs. - Free use of SUP boards at certain locations- Spectacular coral and marine life. - Meals freshly prepared onboard. - Evening Eco slide show capturing the days activities-
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Breakfast - Continental
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Dinner - Including dessert
- Snacks - Sunset
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bed linen
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Stand Up Paddle boards
- Hot showers
- Unlimited drinking filtered cold water
- Clear bottom kayaks
What's excluded :
- Bring Your Own Alcohol (BYO) No Glass or Red Wine
- Soda/Pop - Softdrink $2
- Shower towel
Over 2 days/2 nights you will visit the best snorkel sites within the Whitsunday Islands. Sail in blue tropical waters, relax on the beautiful white sands of South Whitehaven Beach, and enjoy a bush walk to Hill Inlet and the swirling sand. See spectacular Whitsunday sunsets with your new group of friends- Sleep aboard, Wake up in Paradise.
With departures every Monday, Wednesday and Fridays , Wings 2 Day 2 Night tour will take you sailing and snorkelling around the Whitsunday Islands fringing reefs. Splash around on South Whitehaven Beach and take a short walk through the rainforest to Hill Inlet Lookout for a stunning view over the shifting sands.
Tours are fully catered for with all meals cooked fresh onboard by your lovely crew. Relax and sun bake while we take you to the best snorkel locations and enjoy some sunset drinks on the fore-deck each night. Bed linen, snorkel, SUP and kayak equipment is provided.
A sociable, relaxing tour with up to 26 guests on board and three helpful crew. Get to know your friendly, knowledgeable crew that will make your Sail and Snorkel Adventure a trip of a lifetime. Both vessels are fully air conditioned with shared facilities.
• Whitehaven Beach, 4802 Australia
• Hill Inlet Hill Inlet Whitsunday Island National Park Whitehaven Beach, 4802 Australia
• Great Barrier Reef, Great Barrier Reef, Queensland
• Whitsunday Islands, Whitsunday Islands, Queensland
• Airlie Beach, Airlie Beach, Queensland
Departure Point :Coral Sea Marina, Shingley Dr, Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.