2day private tour of wine region in Czech Republic from Vienna
Take the opportunity to visit the famous wine region of the Czech republic, taste their best wines, visit UNESCO heritage chateaus and stay overnight right at wineyards at the unique hotel with a wine region unique atmosphere and taste their best wines.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation with breakfast
- Private fully guided tour
- All transports mentioned in the itinerary
- Hotel/Airport pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Valtice wine tasting - 12€ - 90min any kind of wine, Valtice chateau rooms- 12
- Wineyard/hotel/ wine tasting with cellars - 12
- Lednice castle state rooms - 7
- Food and drinks except breakfast
Day 1: VALTICE CASTLE AND WINE TASTING
Stop At: Valtice, Valtice, South Moravian Region, Moravia
After your hotel pick up in Vienna we will head right to the finest Czech wine region to taste the selection of their 100best wines at the National Wine centre at the romantic chateau Valtice. After wine tasting you will get the opportunity to see this chateau from inside and see the rooms of princess from Lichtenstein. After the chateau visit we will move to famous Palava region and see the traditional wine villages with a unique atmosphere. Later in the afternoon we will transfer and stay at the "Vinarstvi u Kaplicky" hotel which was a place where many Czech movies and TV series were filmed. You will get the opportunity to vist their panorama lookout and taste their wines at the evening wine tasting which will take you to see their unique cellars and wines. You can later enjoy their private restaurant, spa or even night club.
Duration: 10 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: hotel accommodation
Day 2: LEDNICE CHATEAU
Stop At: Zamek Lednice, Zamek 1, Lednice 691 44 Czech Republic
After great breakfast we will transfer to the nearby Lednice chateau - which is also inscribed into the Unesco world heritage and you will have the opportunity to visit their state rooms, large gardens and parks, no wonder that many people compare this chateau to Versailles. After a great day in Moravia we will head back to Vienna.
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- this tour is available every day, but the wine tasting at the National wine centre at Valtice chateau is closed on Mondays
- Vinarstvi u kaplicky hotel is a very popular place and might not have some dates available - we will inform you straight avay after your booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.