2days Tour from Errachidia To Merzouga Sahara
This journey take you to explore and see the extraordinary and wonderful landscapes of the big South,Ziz Valley rich and full of million palm trees), the sand dunes of Erg Chebbi. In the desert, you will have the opportunity to ride a camel or participate in other activities such as sand-boarding, quad biking and the highest, breathing the fresh air of green lush valleys ,narrowest gorges in Morocco, visiting traditional kasbahs.....
per adult from
What's included :
- Private A/C Vehicle, 4WD Toyota Land Cruiser or Mini Van throughout the tour
- Pick-up/ drop-off from your Accomodation/Airport
- Experienced driver English Speaks
- Excursion by camel in the Desert- Night in desert camp including dinner and breakfast
- Free time to explore interesting sites such as kasbah, breaks for photos etc.
- Option to visit to nomad or berber families.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Erfoud, Erfoud, Meknes-Tafilalet Region
Erfoud city known about fossiles and best quality of dates, its known by commercial center in the region and famouse with large berbere market particularly lively on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Merzouga, Merzouga, Meknes-Tafilalet Region
Merzouga desert wich you find your camelride waiting for you to cross for 1hour driving to the nomadic berbere tent, while walking by camel you have opportunity to take picture of sunset,continued throug nomadic berbere tent where you expect the delicious dinner with singing berber songs.I
Duration: 15 hours
Departure Point :Errachidia, Morocco
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.