2h Buggy Tour guided by the north of Lanzarote
Unique tour of the north of Lanzarote. We are the only ones to do this tour.
We leave with a maximum of 5 buggies of which one is the guide.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dust protection glasses
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Close shoes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montaña Tinamala, 35544, Las Palmas, Spain
We pass around the Tinamala Volcano, Guatiza.
We will see the old quarry.
Departure Point :Buggy Experience Lanzarote, Calle la Goleta, 35508 Costa Teguise, Las Palmas, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up in front of the hotel or apartment reception.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Recommended to wear a jacket
- It is essential to present a driving license with a minimum of 2 years of validity.
- Obligatory to wear closed shoes
- The minimum companions 1,35cm tall
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.