2Hr GPS Guided Scooter Tour: Downtown & Balboa Park
This is the essential San Diego GPS guided scooter tour. You will see almost all of the greatest sights San Diego has to offer, from the visually stunning Balboa park which is littered with Spanish Renaissance inspired architecture, over a dozen museums, colorful flower gardens, and world renowned outdoor organ pavilion all the way to the always happening Hillcrest, which has a great variety of shops and restaurants, Hillcrest is known to have some of the best food in the county. But best of all you will also get to see Downtown San Diego at its finest, from the Maritime Museum, to the Historic Gaslamp Quarter. Downtown San Diego is one of the best places in the world for its diversity, and visual appeal. Don’t miss the best places San Diego has to offer on this Must-See tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Electric scooter
- Rider orientation
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Little Italy, 1668 Columbia St From Laurel south to West A Street, San Diego, CA 92101-2502
Pass through Little Italy.
Pass By: Maritime Museum of San Diego, 1492 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101-3309
Drive by the Maritime Museum
Pass By: USS Midway Museum, 910 N Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101-5811
Drive by the USS Midway Museum.
Pass By: Seaport Village, 849 W Harbor Dr Downtown, San Diego, CA 92101-7744
Drive by Seaport Village.
Pass By: Gaslamp Quarter, Fourth Avenue between Broadway and Market, San Diego, CA 92101
Drive through the Gaslamp Quarter.
Pass By: Balboa Park, 1549 El Prado, San Diego, CA 92101-1660
Drive through Balboa Park.
Pass By: Old Town San Diego State Historic Park, 4002 Wallace St, San Diego, CA 92110
Drive through Old Town.
Pass By: San Diego Zoo, 2929 Zoo Drive Balboa Park, San Diego, CA 92101
Drive right in front of the San Diego Zoo.
Pass By: The Coronado Ferry Landing, 1201 1st St, Coronado, CA 92118-1462
Take the ferry
Pass By: Hotel del Coronado, Curio Collection by Hilton, 1500 Orange Ave, Coronado, CA 92118, USA
See the Hotel Del
Pass By: The Unconditional Surrender, Tuna Harbor Park G St and N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101
See the Unconditional Surrender Statue.
Departure Point :3918 Mason St, San Diego, CA 92110, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.