2–Night Private Philadelphia Jordan Tour of Amman and Surroundings
If you are on a short vacation this tour is recommended, enjoy touring while staying in your choice of Madaba and Amman hotel for two nights. Start by visiting Madaba the "City of Mosaics". Continue to Mount Nebo, known as the tomb of Moses. Back for a panoramic tour in Amman the capital and most populous city of Jordan, in the Hellenistic period it’s named was Philadelphia hence the tour name. Off to visit Petra UNESCO Heritage and one of the World’s Seven Wonders. A city carved in stone more than 2000 years ago to dominate the trade routes of ancient Arabia. You will also have the chance to visit Jerash, one of the most complete and best preserved of the Roman Empire. Descend to lowest point on earth the Dead Sea, the first natural spa in the world. The water of the Dead Sea known for the concentration of salt and minerals, which makes it a therapeutic as well as a unique swimming experience not to be missed! Daily breakfast, dinner, and airport pickups and drop-offs are included.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Meet and Assist
- Arrival and Departure Airport
- Transport by private leisure air-conditioned vehicle with English-Speaking Driver
- 2 nights’ accommodation as per itinerary and hotel option booked: 1-night Madaba and 1-night Amman
- Meals as per program (B=breakfast, D=dinner) 2 - Breakfast and 2 - Dinner
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites
- Private Entrance to the Dead Sea Beach Area
- Local English-Speaking Guide at Petra visit (Spanish and French Guides subject to availability)
- Free visa exemption service applies: minimum 48 hours stay in Jordan, for non-restricted nationality
- Entry/Admission - Mount Nebo
What's excluded :
- Meals (Lunches) not specified in the program
- Gratuities – recommended
- Admission to additional sites not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
- Anything else not mentioned
Day 1: Amman Queen Alia International Airport - Mount Nebo – Madaba ON (D) 50 KM
Pass By: Amman, Amman, Amman Governorate
Meet Assist Service and transfer from Amman Queen Alia International Airport to your hotel in Amman.
Stop At: Mount Nebo, Madaba Jordan
Departure to Mount Nebo, known as the tomb of Moses, from whose summit a magnificent view of the Jordan Valley, and visit its Franciscan Church.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Madaba, Madaba, Madaba Governorate
Continue to Madaba the "City of Mosaics" where you will visit the church of Saint George, which houses the map of the Holy Land made in 571 A. D. Check in hotel dinner and overnight in a small Madaba hotel for an experience of this mosaic city.
Accommodation included: Hotel in Madaba
Day 2: Madaba - Petra - Amman (B, D) 425 KM
Stop At: Petra - Wadi Musa, Petra - Wadi Musa, Ma'an Governorate
After breakfast, enjoy a 2-hour tour of Nabatean city and UNESCO World Heritage site, with a local guide. One of the Seven Wonders of the World, Petra was carved into a sandstone gorge more than 2,000 years ago to dominate the trading routes of ancient Arabia and is rightly regarded as the jewel in the crown of Jordan’s historic sites. Walk along the narrow “Siq”, the high-walled fissure in the rocks that winds into the heart of the city. Then, stop in your tracks at your first breathtaking glimpse of the Treasury, known locally as “El-Khazneh” - Petra’s stellar sight. Wonder at its intricate façade and hear how movies such as Indiana Jones, the Transformers, and the Last Crusade were filmed here. See Petra’s ornate tombs cut into the rock face, and admire the stunning theater that once sat 3,000 spectators. As you walk, visit the Byzantine church. Free time to explore and walk up the Monastery or the High Place of Sacrifice if time permits.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Amman, Amman, Amman Governorate
After your walking tour and free time for lunch at your own expense finishes, return back to Amman for dinner and overnight in Amman hotel.
Accommodation included: Hotel in Amman
Day 3: Amman panoramic - Jerash - Dead Sea - Amman Queen Alia International Airport (B) 225 KM
Stop At: Amman Governorate, Amman Governorate
After breakfast, head out on your morning vehicle tour of Amman, Jordan’s capital. The city boasts history and sites in equal measures, and your private driver shows you its highlights. Sit back and relax for a private car ride around the downtown streets, seeing the spectacular Roman Theatre, traditional markets, churches and mosques.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jerash Governorate, Jerash Governorate
After your city tour, take a break for lunch in town at your own expense, and then set off on your afternoon excursion to Jerash, roughly 1.5 hours away. When you arrive in the ancient city, enter through the main gates on foot, and gaze in wonder at well-preserved Roman architecture before you. Under Alexander the Great’s rule, Jerash became one of the wealthiest Decapolis cities of the Roman Empire. See the Oval Plaza, an intriguing egg-shaped forum, and amble down the famous colonnaded street. Stop whenever you like to take photos by some of the city’s many sites including temples and theaters. Along the way, your guide shares historical anecdotes about the city’s golden age.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dead Sea Region, Dead Sea Region
Depart to Dead Sea, the world's first natural spa and lowest point on earth. Free time to swim from its beach and relax.
Duration: 2 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up available by client's request.Airports
- Queen Alia Intl Airport, Amman Jordan
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Confirmation with the booked hotel names will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with paying adults. Maximum 2 children per room.
- Order of visits may change.
- Once your purchase is complete, contact your local operator (emergency phone number, email address, etc.) for more information to organize pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- For the visa exemption service, kindly contact the local operator: send your full arrival and departure details with your passport copies for meet and assist service upon arrival.
- For Jordan Pass holders: Please inform us to reimburse the entrance fees in destination.
- Jordan Pass holders do not require meet and assist service for visa exemption, since free visa included.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Most local hotels in Jordan except 5 stars franchise hotels do not offer alcohol, if you do not wish to stay in a dry hotel please contact Zaid Tours and Travel.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Jordan Entry Regulations “Safe Travels”-World Travel Tourism Council: No quarantine, Negative valid PCR test 72hours prior arrival, Another PCR test mandatory upon arrival, payment 28 JOD /40 USD per person for travelers above 5 years, cost directly at this link https://registration.questlabjo.com/
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.