2Nights 3Days Exotic Destination KuleKhani-INDRASAROVAR LAKE
DAY 01: (Kathmandu To Purandi By Private Coach) After breakfast, pick up from hotel at 8:00 in Morning. Drive from Kathmandu to Purandi. Walk from purandi to Markhu Via khulekhani Dam. Night at Markhu Village.
DAY 02: (Markhu To Chitlang) After breakfast, hike to Chitlang. After lunch enjoy view of Naspati garden, Bhairab temple, village walk in Newari tribes. Night at homestay in Chitlang village.
DAY 03:(Chitlang to Chandragiri Hills) After breakfast, hike to Chandragiri hills. Enjoy the majestic view of himalayan range from the top of Chandragiri hills. Back to Thankot via Cable car. Drive back to Kathmandu.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional Trekking guide
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by private vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Ganesh Himal Trekking & Tours
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ganesh Himal Trekking & Tours, Chettrapati Chowk, Near Free Clinic and Hospital Thamel,, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
As you move past Chitlang, passing through the road that leads all the way to Bhimfedi, you will reach Indra Sarovar, a massive lake that seems to cover an area of an entire village. But the lake is not natural. It is actually a man-made reservoir meant to generate hydroelectricity. Chitlang is about 22 km from Kathmandu in the southwest direction. Before Opening of TRIBHUWANRAJPATH, CHITLANG was only one “On foot Highway” to get the Southern part of Nepal. Normally, motors carry people; it is only the place in the world, where motors used to carry by people because there was not road Kathmandu valley and BHIMPHEDI. There are lots of shreds of evidence, which show that there was a civilized society in ancient centuries. Many temples with amazing wood and stone carving, artistic rest houses, stone taps, an available inscription of centuries-long are the proof of those civilized societies.
The resulting beauty the surroundings exude, though, is comparable to the lakes, which form naturally. The unique location of the lake — it dips rolling hills into its water and then stretches in different directions — instead looks almost surreal, especially for an object that was created for pure utility. For years, the lake and the power generating plants nearby (installed capacity 92 MW) have been steadily producing electricity.
OPERATOR: Ganesh Himal Trekking & Tours proudly organizing this tour for the past 4 years. email@example.com
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will Pick up from International Airport and drop to your required booked hotel so we can continue go according to Itinerary of this trip next day.Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :Every day 9am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- A maximum of 16 people per booking (01 pax complimentary). Money will refund back after the tour.
- A moderate amount of walking (4-5hrs walk) is involved
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.