3- Day Advanced Open Water Diver Course on the Gold Coast
This is all the thrill that Advance Open Water is going to give you, is not necessary for you to be advance open water, but as you have achieved the Open Water Certification this is the course that will allow you to expand, advance your knowledge and skills through different Adventure Dives.
You will try out different specialties while gaining experience under the supervision of your Instructor. You log dives and developed new skills as you find new ways to enjoy, have fun scuba diving.
per adult from
What's included :
- All gear provided
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
You can start to learn about seven of the most popular Adventures Dives – including the required Deep and Underwater Navigation Adventure Dives, plus Boat, Night, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Underwater Naturalist and Wreck Adventure Dives. You study at your own pace through an easy to use, interactive program. Or you can choose when you would like to finish, other Adventure Dives as directed by your Instructor.
Our Advance Adventure course is designed to get our students the maximum level of experience and skill.
The adventure dives that you may complete are;
- Deep dives (over 25mts is a proper Deep dive)
- Navigation Dives (Use of a Compass)
- Perfect Buoyancy (control your buoyancy)
- Night Dives (The most exciting dive)
- Wreck dives
Gear Required for AOWC:
- Basic Scuba equipment
- Dive Knife /dive tool
- Dive Torch
- Depends on the adventure dive your instructor will advice
Note: We have a gear package available in store.
• Gold Coast Dive Centre, Shed 2 54-56 Paradise Ave, Miami, Gold Coast, Queensland 4220 Australia
Departure Point :54 Paradise Ave, Miami QLD 4220, Australia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Customer must provide a contact number at time of booking
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Own gear required: Basic Scuba equipment, Dive Knife/dive tool, Compass, Dive light. (Depends on the adventure dive you have chosen; your instructor will advise)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.