3 Beaches Hiking Santo Amaro Island - Paradise Route Tour from São Paulo
Discover amazing beaches, warm and turquoise waters on the coast of São Paulo state. Not so far from São Paulo you can find one of the most beautiful beaches of Brazil — Take the 'Paradise Route' and enjoy the nature beauties and perfect beaches as Camburizinho, White Beach and Black Beach, this is the true paradises hidden in the middle of the Atlantic Forest. It's a hiking for the nature lovers and the peoplo who like outdoors experiences.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off at the hotels within a maximus 7 km radius far from Sé Square
- Transport insurance
- Bilingual Tour Guide
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Praia Bertioga, Avenida Tome de Souza, Bertioga, State of Sao Paulo Brazil
The tour start at the Bertioga city where the guide explain about the safety instructions and conduct during the hiking; After instructions, we'll cross by the ferry boat from Bertioga to the north zone of Saint Amaro Island.
Distance to the first beach: 2 km
Stop At: Branca Beach, Guaruja, State of Sao Paulo Brazil
The first stretch of trail call Hans Staden Trail and cross the Atlantic Forest to the first beach - The White Beach. The hiking to the first beach is easy and we make a stop on the Ruins of church where the guide will explain the history of this place.
Distance to the second beach: 1,5 km
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Preta Beach, Guaruja, State of Sao Paulo Brazil
All travelers will have to cross the white beach walking and we will take an other trail to the Black Beach, where we'll have free time to take a refreshing bath and swim in the atlantic ocean.
Distance to the third beach: 1,5 km
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Praia do Pinheiro, Guaruja, State of Sao Paulo Brazil
We resumed the hiking until the Camburi Waterfall with a free time to take a bath; The last part of the hiking is to the third beach, called Camburizinho, where we make a stop to swimming at the sea and natural pool. After that we'll return to the White Beach where we'll have free time to enjoy the place.
Distance to go back: 5 km
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Rua Haddock Lobo, 131 - Cerqueira César, São Paulo - SP, 01414-001, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
Travelers staying more than 7 km radius far from Sé Square, outside from pick-up area, have to meeting the group at the starting point.Starting point: Rua Haddock Lobo, 131 - Just wait in front of Haddock Offices Building
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Hiking Level: Medium / Hard
- Total Distance: 10 km
- Total Time: 5 hours (between stops and hiking)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Decrease of 30% in the number of travelers transported per tour; Our Team provides alcohol gel to the travelers inside vehicles on rides.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.