3 Beaches Kayak Tour with Lunch - 4 Hours
Energetic and experienced guides will teach you the basics of kayaking before departing on a journey to remember. Golden sand, spectacular look-out points and isolated beaches are just some of the things you can expect to see on the tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dry Bag
- Lunch - Picnic lunch and refreshments
- Entry to Q Station Museum
- Thermal paddle clothing provided during winter months (Jun-Aug)
What's excluded :
- Departing Manly Wharf, you'll follow your guide past luxurious yachts and local ferries to the first stop of Reef Beach. Once there you can choose to swim and relax or walk up to Dobroyd Head for breathtaking views of Manly. Next, continue on to Quarantine Beach where you will moor the kayaks and enjoy a visit to Australia's first quarantine station, listening to stories about the lives of both passengers and staff. The final leg of the day is the stunning Store Beach. Sit back, relax and tuck into a hearty picnic lunch on the sand before making the scenic journey back to Manly.
Departure Point :Manly Kayak Centre, Manly Wharf, E Esplanade, Manly NSW 2095, Australia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All participants must be able to swim 150m in open waters
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.