3 Caves tour - Saeva dupka , Eyes of God cave & Devetashka Cave
The beauty of the Bulgarian nature has many faces. The country’s nature is diverse and offers wide range of adventure options with its magnificent mountains, scenic landscapes and beautiful coastlines, but much of the breathtaking sites are hidden in a fantastic underworld.
During this cave tour we will explore 3 of the most popular and interesting underground pearls of Bulgaria - Saeva dupka, Prohodna cave (known also as The Eyes of God) and Devetashka cave.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - "Saeva Dupka" Cave
- Entry/Admission - Prohodna Cave
- Entry/Admission - Devetashka Cave
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: "Saeva Dupka" Cave, 5761, Bulgaria
Saeva Dupka cave consists of 400 meters of corridors and 5 galleries.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Prohodna Cave, Village Karlukovo Iskar George, Karlukovo 5782 Bulgaria
Prohodna cave is one of the most famous caves in Bulgaria.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Devetashka Cave, Devetaki 5500 Bulgaria
Devetashka Cave is a picturesque karst cave, 2442 meters long and 60 meters high.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from your hotel or apartment in Sofia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Difficulty level: Moderate
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- Sandals and flips-flops are not permitted on this tour
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We understand your concerns in relation to COVID 19, therefore we've taken the needed measures for you to feel safe. All our guides and drivers go through regular medical checks, wear masks during the tours and in each vehicle, we have a disinfectant spray. Furthermore due to the situation nowadays we organize tours only for small groups (up to 7 persons) and we have the option for private tours.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- We organize tours only for small groups (up to 7 persons) and we have the option for private tours.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.