3-City Shore Excursion Coffee Tasting and Commerce Adventure
● Tasting rich and locally-sourced coffee from local vendors
● Shopping local booths and get one-of-a-kind souvenirs
● Taking in the scenery of the surrounding areas
● Observing the traditional architecture
● Getting insight into the everyday lives of a resident
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tour of Pluma Hidalgo
- Roundtrip transportation to and from the pier of Santa Cruz
- Bottled water
- Live commentary in English or Spanish
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Ayuntamiento de Santa Maria Huatulco
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages not listed as inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ayuntamiento de Santa Maria Huatulco, Constitución SN, Morelos, 70980 Santa María Huatulco, Oax., Mexico
Learning all about the history and heritage of Santa Maria Huatulco, visit the church and the municipal building
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pluma Hidalgo, Pluma Hidalgo, Southern Mexico
Get a glimpse into life of the locals as you visit a typical Mexican house and see how the people live over 3 different levels in Oaxaca. Walk through the misty town of Pluma Hidalgo; the capital of organic coffee and of course, get a taste of it.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Santa Cruz Huatulco, Crucecita, Oax., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary.
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- This activity starts from Santa Cruz port.
- Please provide your cruise ship information and your estimated time of arrival.
- You must wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- You should bring spending cash.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.