3 day and 2 nights Trek in Shan State
This tour offers you the opportunity to immerse yourself in the cultures of the some of the many ethnic groups in Myanmar on a 3-day 2-night trekking journey. You will trek through Danu, Pa-O, Palaung, and Taung Yo villages along the way, while at the same time taking in the extraordinary scenery and meet amazing people all over you route! See the local plantations, live the local experience sleeping in monasteries or local homes.
• 3-day trekking tour in Shan State
• Visit local ethnic minority villages
• Try local fishing methods in Indein Village
• Visit to Inle Lake
For a fee a motorbike pick-up can be arranged if you are unable to continue the trek for any reason.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- First Aid kit
- Mosquito Net (Local Use)
What's excluded :
- Motorbike fee if passengers are unable to continue walking
- Entrance fees of any kind
- Domestic Flight
- Hotel Accommodation
- Private Boat transfer between Indain to your Hotel in Inle Lake
- Luggage transfer, please note that we will not arrange any transfer for luggage, you can inquire to us.
Day 1: KALAW – MYIN DAIK – SHA PIN (6 – 7 Hours)
Pass By: Kalaw Farm House, Myet Ye Inn Street, Alley inside Myet Ye, Inn Payatti, ကလော 06021, Myanmar (Burma)
Breakfast at hotel (not included). Early morning, walk to the market to meet your trekking guide and buy all the provision for your forthcoming 3 days trek. This morning we enjoy a walk through the hills. First, we walk up and down for about 3 hours to reach Myin Daik, have lunch there. And 30 minutes walk to railway station and you can see the people are selling flowers, fruits and vegatebls And then walk to Ywar PU about 40 minutes and walk up to Sha Pin Village about 1 hour. After that walk down to Laming Village about 1 hour and we would stay over night there.
Accommodation included: Accommodation at a local house, Laming village.
Day 2: LAMING – HTI TAING (6 – 7 hours)
Pass By: Indein Village, Inthein, Taunggyi Myanmar
After early breakfast, today we have a tough day with steep hikes. From Laming to Paw Kai Village, Pa O Village, have to walk about 3 hours. And then to walk down to Kone Hla, Da Nu Village, about 1 hour. On the way, you can see the plantations of Chili, potatoes, cabbage and cauliflowers and rice fields. Lunch at Kone Hla.
And then one and half hour to Pattu Pauk Village where we stop for tea break. You can see the different kinds of weaving baskets with Bamboo. The whole village they make the extra money from weaving the baskets And then walk to Hti Taing for 40 minutes. You can also observe the life of the villagers. Overnight at Hti Taing. Here we stay overnight at a monastery. In the evening our tour guide cooks a nice dinner for us; rice, chicken, lentil soup, tofu etc.
Accommodation included: Accommodation at the monastery.
Day 3: HTI TAING – INDAING – INLE LAKE (3 – 4 hours)
Pass By: Inle Lake, Nyaungshwe Myanmar
After breakfast, this morning we walk to Kyaung Su village for about 1 hour and continue to Than Kha Mauk, another 1 hour walk. From Than Kha Mauk, we enjoy a pleasant stroll down to the lake. We arrive at Indaing, at the western end of the Lake. Light lunch on the way. Here we board our boat and drive to our hotel on the lake.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed and it is in Kalaw, let us know.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and only older than 14 years old.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.