3 Day: Aswan Short Break
Enjoy this Egypt short break for 3 days in Aswan and experience the landmarks of Aswan, discover the ancient Egyptian sites, see the amazing Philae temple and the Greatness of Abu simble and many more during your 3-day short break in Aswan.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Egyptologist guide
- All taxes & service charge.
- soft drinks and snacks during the tours per day
- All sightseeing tours are strictly private tours
- Accommodation for 2 night at 4* Deluxe Aswan Hotel 4* for including daily breakfast
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Abu Simbel Temple Complex
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Kom Ombo
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Horus
What's excluded :
- Tips & gestures
- flight from( cairo - aswan) or Train vise &versa
Day 1: Aswan Royal Adventure tour
Stop At: Aswan, Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
Enjoy your Aswan Day Tour! Our Flyby Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel or airport in Aswan to enjoy a day tour in the amazing city Aswan. Start your tour by a visit to the High Dam, an engineering miracle built in 1960 protecting Egypt from annual floods from the Nile. Then proceed to visit the Unfinished Obelisk which shows the techniques used by the ancient Egyptians to cut obelisks. Most probably this obelisk belongs to Queen Hatshepsut, one of the rulers of the 18th Dynasty and the royal wife of king Tuthmosis II. This queen was the owner of her Temple in the eastern bank of Luxor. Also there is an opinion said that it belongs to Queen Nefertiti. Move on to visit the majestic Philae Temple which was built on the honor of Goddess Isis the chief deity of the island. Later you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
Accommodation included: 4* Deluxe Hotel
Day 2: Queen Nefertari Royal Trip
Stop At: Abu Simbel Temple Complex, Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel Egypt
flyby REP will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan by a modern air-conditioned coach to enjoy a Private tour to Abu Simbel. It is about 03 hours and half, one way driving from Aswan to Abu Simbel. The two Temples of Abu Simbel, with their unique style, are considered to be the masterpieces of ancient Egypt. They reflect the glory and grandeur of the new Kingdom. The Egyptian government and UNESCO decided to co-operate in order to save these temples from the flood. The Temple of Ramsses II was dedicated to the four universal gods Ptah, Re-Her-Akhtey, Amun-Re, and to Ramsses II himself. The great Abu Simbel temple is also called The Sun Temple of Ramssess II.The Temple of Queen Nefertari is also Called Temple of Hathor who was the wife of the Sun God so in a symbolic way, the two Temples, that of Ramsses II and that of Nefertari, bring Ramesses II, Nefertari, Hathor and the Sun God together as one. Later on, you will be escorted back from Abu Simbel After Lunch to your hotel in Aswan.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: 4* Deluxe Hotel
Day 3: God Horus Royal Trip
Stop At: Temple of Kom Ombo, Nagoa Ash Shatb, Kom Ombo 81611 Egypt
At 7:00 am the expert Tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan to enjoy a day tour to the Temple of Kom Ombo standing on high grounds overlooking the Nile It differs from other temples because of its double entrance, each one is dedicated to divinity: "Haroeris" with his falcon head and " Sobek " with his crocodile head. The Temple of Kom Ombo was built in the honor of two deities the crocodile-headed Sobek, god of fertility and creator of the world, and Haroeris or the ancient falcon-headed Horus. Lunch box included.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Horus, Adfo, Edfu Egypt
Then transferred to Edfu by road to visit the majestic temple dedicated to Horus which is considered by most to be the best-preserved cult temple in Egypt. According to the Egyptian myths, it was the place where the falcon-headed god Horus revenge the murder of his father Osiris by killing Seth. At the end of the Tour Transfer to your hotel in either Aswan on Luxor or Back to aswan airport or train station as Per Customer Request.
Duration: 3 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Aswan International Airport, Qism Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Egypt
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.