3-Day: Ba Be Lake - Ban Gioc Waterfall Private Tour From Hanoi
This tour will take you from the vast lakes and chalky karsts of Ba Be National Park to the wild and rugged landscapes of Cao Bang to visit the spectacular Ban Gioc waterfall. You will be travelling through remote areas in Northern Vietnam, brushing along the Chinese border and staying with local families to learn about and experience the unique cultures and customs of rural Vietnam.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 2 bottles of water per person per day
- Boat trip in Ba Be Lake and Ban Gioc Waterfall
- Immigration fee in Ban Gioc Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Ba Be National Park
- Entry/Admission - Ban Gioc Falls
- Entry/Admission - Nguom Ngao Cave
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Cultures of Vietnam's Ethnic Groups
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above
Day 1: Hanoi - Ba Be Lake
Stop At: Ba Be National Park, Bo Lu Village Ba Be district, Nam Mau 270000 Vietnam
Boat trip to visit Ba Be Lake
Duration: 3 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at homestay
Day 2: Ba Be Lake - Ban Gioc Waterfall - Nguom Ngao Cave - Cao Bang City
Stop At: Ban Gioc Falls, Trung Khanh, Cao Bang 22000 Vietnam
Visit Ban Gioc Waterfall - the world’s fourth largest cross-border natural falls.
Take a boat trip on Quay Son river to get closer to the fall and China.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nguom Ngao Cave, Gun Village, Dam Thuy Commune, Trung Khanh District, Cao Bang 270000 Vietnam
Visit Ngươm Ngao Cave on the way back to hotel.
Duration: 45 minutes
Accommodation included: Overnght at 2-star hotel in Cao Bang City
Day 3: Cao Bang - Hanoi
Stop At: Museum of Cultures of Vietnam's Ethnic Groups, No 1 Doi Can, Thai Nguyen 23000 Vietnam
Visit Museum of Cultures of Vietnam's Ethnic Groups in Thai Nguyen city to know more about 54 ethnic groups in Vietnam.
Duration: 45 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all customers staying inside Hanoi old quarter area
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.