3 Day Desert Sahara Tour From Marrakech through the Atlas Mountains Private Tour
This private 3 Day Sahara Desert Tour across the Atlas Mountains, Start and end in Marrakesh! is the best way to discover the Moroccan Sahara and the Atlas Mountains and the diversity of historical and natural saharian heritage.
• Cross the mountains of the High Atlas via the majestic Tichka Pass, located at an altitude of 2260 m
• Spend a night under the stars in a traditional camel-hair tent.
• Visit the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, registered by UNESCO as World Heritage.
• Cross the Rose’s valley, Todra valley and Dades valley.
• Enjoy the large dunes of Merzouga on camel trek admiring the attractive change of color at sunrise and sunset.
• Discover the way of life of nomads.
• Enjoy a traditional dinner in the desert
• Discover Deraa Valley and its palms that are irrigated by Dades Valley.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Transport from and to your hotel in Marrakech
- 1st night at a private room in a Hotel at Dades (half-board)
- 2nd night in a traditional camel-hair tent in Erg Chebbi dunes heart of the desert (half-board)
- Camel Trek
What's excluded :
- Day 1, Departing from your accomodation in Marrakech you'll across the Atlas Mountains and see many Berber Villages on the way to Tizi N Tichka pass, stop at Ait Benhaddou Kasbah to discover it's glorious history. a UNESCO World Heritage site, which has been used as the location for over 20 different movies) and Kasbah Telouet. Driving between these two Kasbahs you will have another stop to take a look at the Salt Caves.
After lunch, you'll cross the beautiful Dades Valley before reaching Dades Gorges in Boumaln Dades Dinner and night in a Hotel in Dades.
On day 2 after breakfast, you travel to Todra Gorge, a massive fault that divides the enormous High Atlas Mountain range.The Gorge will take you to 300m and through a narrow valley, with palmeries and Berber villages
You will continue your tour to Marzouga to reach Erg Chebbi the Great Sahara Desert to discover the biggest dunes of Merzouga by a camel trek, Tonight you will be sleeping under the stars in a traditional camel-hair tent.
On day 3 Early in the morning, you will attend the sumptuous sunrise. A magnificent contrast, shadows, lights and colors... After the traditional breakfast, you will camel trek back to Merzouga.Then you will leave the city to discover Todra Valley and its stunning gorges then pass by Tinghir, Rose Valley and stop at Ouarzazate to discover Movie Studios before you return to Marrakech late in the afternoon.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 am from your Hotel or Riad in Marrakech
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please provide the name of your accommodation or any where that we can pick you up from in Marrakech
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.