3-Day Excursion to the Wonders of Arequipa and Colca
On a 3-day tour you will get to know the most representative of Arequipa, ranging from cultural tourism to one of nature.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Private transportation
- Income: Santa Catalina + monastery guide + BTC (entrance to Colca)
- 01 night in the Arequipa hotel (Hotel Ensueño)
- 01 hotel night in Colca (Hotel Colca Inn)
- Colca Canyon Tour
- Entry/Admission - Monasterio de Santa Catalina
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - 03 lunches
- Dinner - 02 dinners
- Entrance to the thermal baths of La Calera (approx. S /. 15)
Day 1: TRANSFER IN / CITY TOUR MIRADORES + SANTA CATALINA
Stop At: Arequipa, Arequipa, Arequipa Region
At 2:00 p.m. Pick up from the hotel to have the Tour in the City of Arequipa. The tour begins leaving the historic center, and on its way you can see the Puente Grau and part of the Arequipeña countryside where you can see Arequipa life. Arriving in the Cayma district, you can see El Mirador Natural de Carmen Alto, where we have a beautiful view of the natural Arequipa, an excellent place to make views and have a delicious “Tumbo” or “Papaya Arequipeña” soda that are fruits of the area. Continuing the tour 10 minutes in our mobility we visit the town and district of Yanahuara, its Church of San Juan Bautista, the Incalpaca store (textile based on vicuña, alpaca and llama) and visit its minizological of these animals. Returning to the city center we visit the Plaza de Armas of Arequipa and its imposing Cathedral (outside). Finally we visit the Cloisters of the Society of Jesus.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Monasterio de Santa Catalina, Santa Catalina 301, Arequipa Peru
Monastery of Santa Catalina, emblem of the city for its history, (entrance included in the package) in the Monastery our visit is for 1 hour, ending our tour.
Duration: 1 hour
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight at hotel Arequipa
Day 2: COLCA CANYON - THERMAL BATHS - FOLKLOR SHOW
Stop At: Salinas y Aguada Blanca National Reserve, Avenida Arequipa, Arequipa 04001 Peru
Breakfast at the hotel and from 07:30 hrs.
Pick up from the hotel taking a tour of approximately 2 hours we arrive at the National Reserve of Salinas and Aguada Blanca, where you can see and photograph the vicuña in its natural habitat, arriving in Patawasi, we have a short break to use the toilet services and take a coca mate replenisher (not included), and continue our journey
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: Stay at Hotel de Colca
Day 3: CRUZ DEL CÓNDOR - RETURN AREQUIPA
Stop At: Colca Canyon, Colca Canyon, Arequipa Region
This day we enter the Colca Canyon and our destination is the Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor.
Duration: 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
On leaving the airport, you will find a sign with the passengers' names.Airports
- Rodriguez Ballon Airport, Arequipa Peru
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/19/2020 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.