3 day Golden Triangle Tour India
This 3 days golden triangle tour gives you a lifetime opportunity to explore colours of India. A visit to the three historical cities Delhi, Agra and Jaipur will give you the most memorable moments of your life. This tour is perfect for those who wants to take a dip into rich Indian history, culture and traditions.
It’s a tour in which you will visit the major attractions of the Golden Triangle, like a visit to one of the largest mosque Jama Masjid in Delhi. A rickshaw ride in Old Dehli will take you into another world. The mesmerizing beauty of Taj Mahal in Agra will take your heart away and the pink city Jaipur will take you to the Rajput era.
per adult from
What's included :
- Inclusive of Airport Pick-up and Airport Drop . Inclusive of WI-FI in the car During the Trip. Inclusive of Cell Phone. All Toll Taxes, Parking Fees, Interstate Taxes, Fuel Charge, Driver's Lodging & Boarding Charge. Transport and luxury taxes.
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills, beverages. Any extra meals. Camera Charges (still or movie) Entrance to the monuments. Domestic and International airfares. Optional or suggested activities. Insurance.
- Entry/Admission - India Trip Planners
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Amber Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: India Trip Planners, 77, A Block First Floor Dawrka Sector -08, New Delhi 110077 India
Upon your Delhi arrival, our representatives will greet you and assist you with the hotel transfers. A city tour will be organised after the refreshments. Delhi is the miscellany of the mazes of Old Delhi and New Delhi. Start your day with the exploration of Old Delhi which comprises of Red Fort, Jama Masjid and more. Later you will be visiting the attractive spots of Delhi like India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar and Akshardham Temple. In the evening, head towards Agra. Transfer to the hotel and Enjoy overnight stay in the Hotel.
Duration: 1 day
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Early in the morning, you will be exploring the beautiful Taj Mahal, nestled gloriously along the banks of river Yamuna. After that get back to the hotel.
After breakfast, you will be heading for Jaipur. En-route visit the Ghost Town of Mughals, Fatehpur Sikri, wherein you can explore more of their artistic wonders. Later continue your ride to Jaipur. Upon arrival, proceed for your hotel transfers.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
In the afternoon City Palace, Jantar Mantar would be your next sites and then you will be visiting Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal and Nahargarh Fort. In the evening, visit the local bazaar for shopping. Enjoy overnight stay at Hotel in Jaipur
Duration: 12 hours
Stop At: Amber Palace, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001, India
The following morning you will be taken to the massive Amber Fort . Further, you will be exploring its Hall of Victory. In the afternoon, visit the Birla Temple.
After that, drive back to Delhi and enjoy your free time shopping in the markets of Delhi. After that, according to your flight timing, you will be shifted to the Airport for your further destination.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from pre-decided location
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by the adults.
- There is no strict dress code for the monuments, still a smart decent casual is suggestible.
- passport name, number along with expiry period and country is required at the time of booking of all the visitors.
- A current valid passport is required o the day of travel.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.