3 Day Gorilla and Lake Bunyonyi tour
you will be picked up from the airport/hotel in Entente and drive to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park via the equator, and lunch in Mbarara, the second day, you trek Gorilla in Bwindi and transfer to lake Bunyonyi fr a canoe boat ride and enjoy the beautiful scenery at the alke. The third day, you will transfer back to entente for your international flight out. price includes, transport in a 4wd van customize for safari,airport pickups and drop off,an English speaking driver guide,drinking water accommodation and meals, and fuel for the whole trip, Gorilla permit of usd600.00 per person per trek. excludes international airfares,visas and expenses of personal nature like alcohol rinks.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- National Park fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- 3 Day Gorilla tour.
You will meet with Great adventures Uganda guide upon arrival or at the hotel at 7;00am in the morning on the first day, who will transfer you to Bwindi impenetrable National park with stops at he Equator crossing for photography and stretching, with lunch en route in Mbarara. you will proceed to Bwinind Impenetrable National Park for dinner and overnight at trekkers Tavern Cottages on full board. Day two; you will track Gorillas and transfer to Lake Bunyonyi for a canoe boat cruise to the punishment island to explore the history around this island overnight at crater bay cottages on full board. Day three, you will drive back to entente for your flight out to end the tour.
Services of an English speaking driver guide
Accommodation and meal plan as above
Transport in a 4x4 van customised for safari
Fuel for the whole round trip
Drinking water on board.
Gorilla permit of USD600.00 per person per trek.
Expenses of personal nature like alcoholic drinks.
Departure Point :Entebbe International Airport or Our office in Entebbe town
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.