3-Day Gorilla Trekking Plus Relaxation in Lake Bunyonyi
You are expected to arrive a night before the safari or have an early morning landing. Your driver/guide will pick you and depart for Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. Encounter the gorillas firsthand on your trekking expedition. With a strenuous day trekking, it would be ideal to find a better place for relaxation. That place will certainly be Lake Bunyonyi - place of little birds. You will transfer to Lake Bunyonyi after the gorilla Trekking. Enjoy the spectacular view of the Bunyonyi little islands before a return to Entebbe Airport.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Meals and accommodation as per the itinerary.
- All ground transportation in a comfortable 4×4 vehicle or super-custom safari van.
- Services of a full time English speaking driver/guide.
- Water while on safari.
- All airport pick-ups and drop off.
- All activities as stipulated in the itinerary.
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Gorilla trekking permit USD 600 per person.
- Activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Phone calls and bar bills.
- Personal/travel insurance.
- All activities stated as “Optional
- Air fare.
- All other Services of a personal nature.
- Driver guide’s gratuity.
- All kinds of drinks except water.
- Day 1: Arrive Entebbe, pick up and Depart to Bwindi National Park.
Hopefully, your flight is scheduled for an early morning landing in Uganda. Your safari will start from Entebbe Airport where you will be picked up by your Driver/Guide who will brief you about your tour and then depart for Bwindi Impenetrable national park.
The drive will take you southwest Uganda by road, cross the Equator then to Mbarara for Lunch and through Savannah grasslands to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. The scenic drive through Kigezi Highlands [commonly referred as “the Switzerland of Uganda”] and banana plantations take you to the gorilla Sanctuary of Bwindi NP. You will arrive in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park and will mainly do little but just check in your accommodation, relax as you prepare for the Bwindi gorilla trekking experience the next day.
Accommodation: Broadbill Forest Camp | Meals: Lunch, Dinner.
Day 2: Gorilla trekking in Bwindi and transfer to Lake Bunyonyi for relaxation.
After an early breakfast and a briefing by a ranger guide, you will enter the gorilla sanctuary for your adventure. The beauty of this rain forest is spectacular! The area offers dramatic steeply forested landscape and is incredibly dense, but crisscrossed by numerous animal trails allowing access to tourists. The time taken and the terrain vary with the movements of these great primates. Once you locate a gorilla group, you will be allowed an hour in their presence. The thrill of spending time observing these gentle and endangered giants is an awesome, exciting experience to be long savored.
Return to your lodge. Have your lunch and thereafter check out for a transfer to Lake Bunyonyi. Lake Bunyonyi is framed by lush, green-terraced hills that reach a height of (2,200 – 2,478m) but it’s the 29 islands of various shapes and sizes scattered across the water that make it most magical — you could admire them all day.
Accommodation: Lake Bunyonyi Rock Resort | Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Day 3: Enjoy the spectacular view of the Bunyonyi islands and depart for Entebbe.
You will have a relaxed breakfast with spectacular view of the Bunyonyi little islands right before you. Thereafter, embark on your return journey to Entebbe Airport. Expect en route stopovers in Mbarara town for lunch and the Uganda Equator line mark in Kayabwe for some memorable photos (if you didn’t stop on the first day) and maybe buying some art pieces of interest. Proceed with the journey arriving late afternoon/evening for drop off at the airport. We hope to see you (or any referral) when next, you visit and thanks for choosing Home to Africa!
Accommodation: Not Provided | Meals: Breakfast, Lunch.
Departure Point :Entebbe Airport
Return Detail :Entebbe Airport
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age: 15.
- Apply for a tourist visa before travelling.
- Tips are offered depending on ones' level of gratitude.
- This is a private tailored safari.
- Minimum number travelling: 01
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.